1. Petition VA Gen Ass Jan 4 2016
2. Jan 25 2015 Memorandum in Support of Petition
3. Notice to President of Rep. of Colombia Jan 3 2015 of Att Lien
Dear Delegate and Senator,
Because my petition that I sent to you on January 4, 2016, concern the ongoing violation of the rights of all citizens of Virginia under the VA Const. and VA Code, pursuant to your oath of office you have a responsibility to investigate the allegations of malfeasance and business conspiracy in violations of the VA Const. and VA Code. To assist you, I attach the above reference memo (see https://t.co/sLv7pz3zD5, and http://home.earthlink.net/~isidoror/).
“Crime is contagious. If the Government becomes a law breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy,” Olmstad v. United States, 277 U.S. 438, 451 (1928). In this context my allegations of unlawful acts by the Judicial Branch is not new, for as Thomas Jefferson wrote more than 200 years ago,
“[t]he germ of destruction of our nation is in the power of the judiciary, an irresponsible body – working like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow, and advancing its noiseless step like a thief over the field of jurisdiction, until all shall render powerless the checks of one branch over the other and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated.”
I assert that the acts of malfeasance establish a pattern of practice of the Judicial Branch and government attorneys’ intentional policy to deprive Virginia citizens of independent advocates capable and willing to challenge unlawful government actions and policies. To this end, they have used unlawful court rules to usurp legislative power to establish a centralized attorney disciplinary system under the control of the Supreme Court of Virginia, and willful disregard and obfuscation of the decentralized attorney disciplinary system established by the General Assembly (http://home.earthlink.net/~malfeasance/.
Seldom has there been such clear and extensive evidence of government attorneys and employees, including judges, conspiring to violate the mandate of separation of power under the limitations and prohibitions of the VA Const.\VA Code (http://home.earthlink.net/~treason/).
To assist you I attach my memo in support of the petition to investigate the willful acts:
(1) of malfeasance in violation of VA Const. VI §§ 1, 5, & 7, and VA Code § 54-1-3915, limitations and prohibitions by surreptitiously replacing the decentralized attorney disciplinary system created under VA Code § 54-1-3935, with a centralized system under the Supreme Court of Virginia control by issuing court rules to create the Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board (“VSBDB”) as a “court,” and name its members as “judges;” and,
(2) of a business conspiracy in violation of VA Const. VI § 5, VA Code § 54-1-3915, VA Code §§ 18.2‑499 and 500, the Void Ab Initio Order Doctrine, to affirm the VSBDB void ab initio order disbarring me for litigating to enforce my statutory rights (http://www.vsb.org/docs/Final_Order_Rodr_11-28-06.pdf): (i) to my choate VA Attorney’s Lien for fees owed me based on contingency or quantum merit for service since 1988 as Legal Representative of Sea Search Armada managing their contract suit to treasure trove recently confirmed by the Pres. of Colombia as located and valued at $18 Billion USD (see attach letter); and, (ii) to enforce my rights as a father under joint custody agreement and Treaty to protect my 13 year-old U.S. citizen son from being forced from Virginia to a “zone of war” (http://www.liamsdad.org/others/isidoro.shtml).
Therefore, in accordance with Art. IV § 17 of the VA Const., the House of Delegates and Senate must investigate and impeach for the acts of malfeasance, business conspiracy, and the systematic denial access to an impartial trial by jury. Please have your assistant contact me for further information or assistance.
 The motive for the acts of malfeasance and business conspiracy against me by affirming the void ab initio order of the Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board disbarring me for litigating to enforce my statutory rights as an attorney and father, is not limited to financial interests in conflict with my property rights, but, too are in retaliation for my past successful litigation against unlawful government acts and policies, i.e. Gutierrez de Martinez v. Lamagno and Drug Enforcement Administration, 515 U.S. 417 (1995) (DOJ surreally argued that a DEA agent outside of the US was not negligent for causing a car accident while driving drunk and having sex); Organization JD Ltda. v. Assist U.S. Attorney Arthur P. Hui and DOJ, 2nd Cir. No. 93‑6019 and 96‑6145 (interception without a warrant of all fund transfers to Colombia for more than two months); Lopez v. First Union, 129 F3rd. 1186 (11th Cir. 1997) (Banks and DOJ liable for unlawful interception of wire communication and access to account information without a warrant); and Cooperative Multiactive de Empeados de Distribuidores de Drogas Coopservir Ltda. v. Newcomb, et al., D.C. Cir. No 99‑5190, S Ct. No 99‑1893 (DOJ=s issuance of unlawful bill of attainder under War Powers Act).
 Misprision of treason is defined pursuant to VA Code §§ 18.2‑481 and 482, as the, “[r]esisting the execution of the laws under color of authority,” which if proved, “, shall be punishable as a Class 2 felony.
Once able, my son returned to Virginia in 2007, to graduate from VA Tech, and now resides in Northern Virginia.